10J's story

Friday, June 26, 2009

走到了新的起点

To the 9 fella

I m sure gonna miss all of u
Is the 2nd last night in klang
The night seems to be normal as usual
But i can feel some different
The atmosphere is not the one i use to be with
Is the feel of missing all of u
That surounding me
Tears start dropping in my heart

Miss Don de patern
Miss Qian de caring
Miss Weng de tummy
Miss JaQ de kicking
Miss 10j de laughter

Its hard for me
I believe this is hard for some of us as well
Qian is leaving tomorrow evening 1 or 2pm
I will be leaving on Sunday 12 midnight
Don is leaving on Sunday morning or afternoon
Yong JaQ Ziyi Ong also leaving very soon or almost in the same time
Everyone is going to chase their very own dreams
Me too

People say that we should never look back
But I will always look back
Just to refresh my memories in 10j
Every memory
All the memories will be my petrol to move on
Straight to my goal
U all is my power generator

I will always think about U all

p/s:
Ah Don - 不要玩玩哦,是时候打拚了。路还有很长要走,一切保重。
Johny - 做个决定,不要再十五十六了,时间不会等你太久,要快点追上我们。
Qian - 加油,不止要好好照顾小倩,也要好好照顾华倩。
JaQ - 喂,学会斯文点啦,动手动脚,几时才能找到男朋友。
Ziyi - 你去最远,好好照顾自己。
Shi - 不要停留太久,要追上大家噢。有时想东西,不要想那些别人怎么看,要想的是你自己要还是不要。
Yong - 你这个哭包,大学了啊,不管多辛苦,多难,都要自己坚强,不要老是找妈妈诉苦,会让她担心!
Teng - 工作顺利,加油。
Ong - 一切顺风,保重。
Jackie - 接下来的路,虽然没有你们的陪伴,但是到了夜晚,闭上眼睛,我会想着你们入睡。

Once again,thanks for the memories.
Sorry for what I made any mistakes.
I will be back,
And we will meet again.

2 comments:

阿Don said...

感动到我!!!!

yingshi said...

感动到我也是。。。。哈哈!不管你们,你们一定要喝一喝茶。

1=一直到永远 0=没有距离 J=代表着你我

1=一直到永远                            0=没有距离            J=代表着你我

10J's talk